Open 8am for Land Agents/Land Agent Proxies, and Merchants Only
Open 2pm – Midnight for the Populace
Wednesday, 10/18/2023 – Friday, 10/20/2023
Open 8am – 10pm (phone contact available after hours)
Open 8am – 2pm
Elchenburg Castle Family Campground
To make your Gate experience as stress free as possible, please have the following items with you as you approach the Gate:
1) Members: Your membership card or Non-Members: Your Driver’s License (this should match your Pre-Registration information)
2) Your tag and vehicle information so you may fill in your Parking Pass. Helpful hint, carry a sticky note with your information or keep a photograph of the back of your vehicle on your phone.
3) If you have minors, you will need their information.
4) We will have Waivers to sign at each lane at gate.
5) If you have a Minor and you are not the parent or Legal Guardian you must bring with you the following notarized document: Medical Authorization for Minors. You may find it beneficial to carry multiple copies of the notarized document (with original signatures) so you will have a spare available for the numerous inquiries and therefore, you can enjoy the best part of War of the Wings. Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions on Medical Minor Authorizations For Participants.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Gatekeeper.